Ginkgo Biloba – The Must-Have Wonder Bodybuilding Supplement
Taking bodybuilding supplements is no doubt essential for boosting muscle mass and endurance. But, these chemicals can have side effects if used on a long-term basis. A more advisable option is to substitute them with natural compounds that can provide the same positives such as gingko biloba.
Experts and researchers have long debated whether or not bodybuilding supplements are good for athletes. But, the proponents will also accept that it is advisable to take the drugs and health drinks under the supervision of an expert medical practitioner. As the National Health Service (NHS) reports, users can instead take natural foods that can give them the same results like supplements, but without the side effects resulting from long-term usage. One such supplement is the gingko biloba that is extracted from the leaves of a tree species in China.
Gingko Biloba has Several Positives for Bodybuilders
Gingko biloba products act as a great substitute for bodybuilding supplements. The compound is safe to use. Though, athletes may want to check with their doctors if they’re also taking medications for blood thinning and antiplatelet drugs. Here are some of the positives that users can look forward to:
- Dilates blood vessels and thus improves blood circulation in the brain, sense organs, and extremities
- Assists in building mass by improving blood flow to the muscles. That’s because added blood flow brings oxygen, nutrients, and hormones.
- More efficient disposal of toxins and waste products from the muscles
- Promotes recovery and repair of micro tears
- Acts as an antioxidant and eliminates free radicals that work to break down muscles
- Improves brain function and concentration levels by providing more oxygen to the brain cells, thus athletes can train more intensely
- Boosts metabolism for better fat burning and lean mass development
- Provides users with mental clarity and improved thought processes
Personal trainers typically recommend an ideal dosage of 40mg to 60mg of gingko biloba three times a day. Users can choose the standardized 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpenes. Experts also suggest combining the dosage with 3gms to 5 gms of arginine 30 minutes before the training session. This compound is a kind of amino acid that assists with the production of nitric oxide. Together with macronutrients optimization, these natural bodybuilding supplements can boost endurance and energy for workouts.